But there simply weren't that many good websites back then

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-12 13:30:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
How do you explain what exactly you do to people who aren't familiar with the internet? Which tools do you mainly use? What does your work week look like? How much do you work? What do you like most about SEO? What don’t you like about SEO? What will SEO look like in five years? And now I'll answer my own questions!  How did you get into SEO? In 2007 I had T-shirts printed for one of my sisters at Spreadshirt. After ordering, I received an email saying that I could open my own T-shirt shop. I've always wanted to do something on the internet and I just thought the idea was great.

So I created my first t-shirt shops and waited to get rich. Unfortunately, that didn't happen India Car Owner Phone Number List quickly, so I burned a lot of money (for the time) on Google Adwords. Someone in the Spreadshirt forum then said I should try out “SEO”. I used Google and found the Abacus Forum. Then my passion was awakened and I hacked around on the computer for 14 hours every day. Eventually I got so good (in my opinion) that I wanted to do it for clients, especially because my own websites looked terrible. What was your first web project? Phew, I think, among other things, it was which still exists in this form as it did back then.

Cool, right? I made the design myself! Another is  a terribly ugly site about social bookmarking. Seocracy came relatively soon, which looked like this at the time: Seocracy 2008: State of the Art Web Design! Seocracy 2008: State of the Art Web Design! What has changed for you since you started SEO? Ugh. At that time I was still living with my parents as a history student. Today I work from an office and with me almost 20 employees. In 2007, SEO was something completely different: Spam was used to get to the top - both on-page and off-page.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 15:41 , Processed in 0.032013 second(s), 19 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |