Channel Talk successfully delegated it using this method

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 12:14:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Instead of creating a ‘to-do list,’ you create a ‘don’t-do list.’” The Channel Talk team adapted the story by selecting common concerns about delegation among 3-5 year old startups. Regarding this, we will listen to experts' opinions on delegation methods for startups from various angles and share helpful solutions. Question: CEO of a startup with 5 years of experience, I feel anxious when I leave work to my employees Kate, the CEO of a 5-year-old commerce startup, sighs deeply in front of her laptop late at night. Kate's day was hectic again today. From product planning, operations, and marketing, there is no area in the company that she cannot reach. Even difficult customer complaints are magically silenced when she comes forward, so she is always sought after in all of her departments. As my startup experience level is high, I am now confident that I can solve any issue that arises.

There were numerous crises, but Kate resolved them all with her sense of responsibility as CEO. Even though Cambodia Phone Number Data she is so energetic, she becomes extremely depressed in front of her laptop at night. It was discovered that an order that was supposed to be processed by today had not been resolved and was likely to be delayed. The marketing budget is also being spent in vain, so we are canceling it in a hurry. alt Employee mistakes that can only be discovered through the eyes of the CEO “Oh, of course I have to take care of everything.. What would this company do without me?” But recently, I was shocked when I checked the company's review on a recruitment site. They are labeled as CEOs who interfere in every matter with the reviews of employees who have left the company. Every night, I pick up what the employees missed, but all I get in return is criticism. I tell myself every day that as the company grows, I must not get caught up in the same things, but rather find more important things to do. But is there any representative who does not know the importance of delegation? I can't leave it to you because I'm anxious. Even if you want to do it, it’s difficult! Answer: Start with the leader and members sharing the same direction.

To summarize startup leaders' concerns about delegation, it was 'CEOs and employees do not have the same level of understanding of the service.' Regarding this, experts advise that we should start by sharing the same direction between the leader and members. How can members work with the same mindset as the leader? In fact, our Channel Talk team was not free from this problem. We provide services with the mission of ‘Customers are the answer,’ but is our team consistently delivering the message to customers? As the service expanded, the joy and worries deepened at the same time. So Channel Talk CEO Choi Si-won made a decision. “Well, if it’s such an important issue, let the CEO take the time to discuss it with the members.” So begins CEO Siwon Choi’s four-week experiment. Thus, the 'Representative Ramen' session was held, and . Let me introduce the channel team’s case in detail. Step 1. Speak like a representative through the ‘CEO Ramen’ session The purpose of the 'If you're a representative' session was to make customers feel as if they were communicating with the representative, no matter which member they were talking to. Max Pyo spent 30 minutes a day reflecting on the business team that has the closest contact point with customers.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 15:50 , Processed in 0.034052 second(s), 19 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |